Sunday 21 September 2014

i guess this is about me;

hey, whassup.
you can call me jess, if you want - i mean, i won't force you to, you can call me anything you like but i will probably only really respond to jess.
as you can tell by the title of this blog, it's all about the things that i read, and stuff. books, and whatnot.
my friends are sick of me waffling on about books they have no interest in, so now i'm putting it all here for you to read until you, too, are sick of my waffle.

(that's my cat his name is boar, or more affectionately, boar-bee)

i'm sure if you're here you are after some juicy gossip about my life, so let me lay it down for you.
i'm twenty-two,
i'm from australia!
i have a bachelors degree in english and creative writing,
i have a mad obsession with cats, books, caffeine and wolverine,
i really don't like capital letters, or brussel sprouts.

is that enough? let me know if i've forgotten anything!

xo
jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment